Wednesday, October 1, 2008

5 Months Old

I know it has been way to long since I have updated her blog. But now that she is getting older I probably will update it a little less. Today she is exactly five months old. Yesterday was the first time she rolled over in bed and woke herself up. So she is now doing it constantly which makes nap times much shorter. I did manage to get her on video this morning performing her new trick. We have been working on Mama and I swear she is saying it. Ok, more like mimicking me but still she is trying it. I have noticed in the past few weeks how much her personality is showing. She is very serious, she studies everything! My Mom asked me if I ever thought a serious child would come out of me and I just laughed. She definitely has her fathers personality. We have been putting her in one of those walkers on wheels in our carport. She has figured out how to move in it. She zooms all around an discovered that there is a dip when you pull out that she can slide down. You have to watch her because she goes for that dip every time. She even knows she is not suppose to because she will look back at John or I before she does it and grin. That part of her personality sounds more like Mom. Everyday seemed to bring more adventure with this child. We had some pictures taken by a local photographer and it will be interesting to see how they turn out. I will have to post some. For now I am just posting some updated pictures that we have taken. It has all gone by so fast I feel like all I will have to remember this time with is my photographs!

No comments: