Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Big girl

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. We went to Atlanta to pick up my Mom and bring her back here with us for this past week. It was so nice to have her help again. Gracie went back to the doctor on Tuesday and got her 4 month old shots. She is actually 41/2 months old now. It is amazing how fast it has gone by. She is really starting to enjoy her toys much more lately and interacts with us so much. She will laugh so hard that she gives herself the hiccups. She has been eating baby food and has started reaching for us when we go to pick her up. She still has her fussy times at night but I am happy to report she sleeps through the night great. It might have taken awhile to get here but it is such a relief to get a full nights sleep again. I have got her on a pretty good schedule. She really likes to get out of the house and see what is going on with the world. I have a few pictures to put up so you can see how she changes!

No comments: