Friday, April 11, 2008
April 11th
It is the Friday of Masters week so John and I are praying Gracie decides to stay where she is! It would be a mess to try and make it to the hospital during all of this! I go back to the doctor on the 17th! That is when we will make the decision on how Gracie will be born and pick the date. We are pretty sure it will be during the week of the 21st since that is my 38th week and the doctor thinks she does not need to go past that. For those of you who do not know she is going to be a big baby! I have been blessed with the gene of having big babies (if you call that a blessing)! Despite my constant worrying about my weight the doctor says I am on track and her size has nothing to do with my weight or what I have been eating. I decided to do a blog so it will be easy to communicate with everyone once she is here! We have been so blessed with such wonderful friends and family who have helped us get everything we need to prepare for her arrival! My frequent trips to Babies R Us have helped too! If you know John and I, then you know we are as prepared as we can be. The nursery was done soon after Christmas (that was more my doing) and now the car seat has been loaded and the bottles sterilized! I think I have made my other pregnant friends annoyed with my extreme organization! Every night John and I watch TV and wait. She moves so much John jokes that she is trying to get out, and believe it or not she settles down when her Daddy talks to her! It is truly amazing to think that John and I have created this little person growing inside me. As the delivery approaches I get nervous, but as I told him last night having my best friend by my side, I know I can do it! The braxton hicks have been picking up at night so we keep our bags packed just incase! As we wait for our daughter Grace Elizabeth Kelly "Gracie" to arrive I find myself reading 1 Corinthians 1 :4 "I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus." The Lord has blessed us with a child and through the last few weeks of this pregnancy I remind myself daily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jenny! I am so happy to see you doing so well and I can't wait to see the baby! Remember that I am thinking about you and John! Talk to you soon! Love, Leigh
Post a Comment