Monday, April 21, 2008

No baby yet!

We made it through the weekend without going to the hospital. She will definitely be coming on her own time. The good thing is that she is full term. We are officially 38 weeks, the sonogram technician has me measuring at 39 weeks but apparently they will not change your due date because the very first sonogram is the most accurate. I know I am suppose to be resting, but John and I have been walking through our neighborhood at night, yes I am trying to walk her out. :) Last night I was especially slow, but John was patient and waited for me at the top of the hills. We went to dinner Saturday night with John's old partner, Tamera and her husband Steve. Steve is going to be Gracie pediatrician and I know he will be great. He is very calm and laid back, which if you know me I will need! He had some great advice about becoming a parent and told us to call him anytime we need him. I promised I wouldn't take advantage of his offer. I have another doctors appointment Thursday so I will post after that. My mom has been begging me to make it past today so that she can take care of her customers before she comes and I told her I would try my best. I am so excited about her coming to be a part of this. The best advice I have received from friends is to let her stay as long as she will! She might be moving in at that rate. :)

No comments: