Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still Waiting

I went to the doctor yesterday just to be checked since my braxton hicks have been picking up. She said I have not dialated but Gracie's head is very low and that I must be carrying her low. I said I can still feel her in my ribs so I think she is a big baby. She laughed and agreed with me. I still have to go back tomorrow for the sonogram and stress test. This is when they will take in depth measurements and try to figure out her size. The doctor wants to do a c-section if she is too big! I would like to try and deliver her myself so I want her to completely rule out a normally delivery first. I get more and more uncomfortable the bigger I get, but after my visit yesterday I am reminded that the entire process is a blessing. Many women sitting in the lobby were discussing their battles with infertility and miscarriages, it made me feel awful that I am complainig about selep and frequent trips to the bathroom. John and I pray daily that our child is healthy and that is our main focus. Thank you all for checking in on us and I will post again tomorrow with our results! Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments: