Sunday, May 11, 2008
A Happy Mothers Day
This was my first mothers day and it was definetely a special one. Nana watched Gracie so John and I could get up and go to church. Gracie sent me tulips for my first mothers day and Daddy let me have a nap this afternoon. It is so amazing to look at my daughter and know that I gave her life. She is truly amazing to me, even at ten days old. She can already move her head around and tries to roll from side to side. It is good to see that she is so strong. We still have our days and nights mixed up, she is wide awake until about 2am and then she calls it a night. Despite all of our efforts it is very challenging to keep her up during the afternoon and early night be we will continue to try. I wake up every morning excited to see her and what she will do next. I will post a picture we took in our front lawn after we came home from church. Our first family photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment