Thursday, May 29, 2008
4 Weeks Old
I can't believe that Gracie is 4 weeks old today. It has gone by so fast, I know everyone says that but it really does. She is getting really strong, moving her head around and she can even flip over to one side. It is so wonderful watching her change daily. She had a rough afternoon the other day but hopefully it was just gas. One of my good friends reminded me today that they are still trying to get adjusted to life in the world and since they cannot communicate with us, we just have to be patient. I thought that was great advice (she has a two week old at home). John has been working on the in South Carolina daily so Gracie and I get to spend our days together. Then at night Daddy comes home to get his Gracie fix. John and I really enjoying our family growing and can't wait to have another one! (But we will wait until she is at least out of diapers before we do this again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment