Friday, May 9, 2008
A Week Old!
I can't believe a week has gone by already! She is not nearly as swollen as she was after she came out. Of course I thin she is beautiful but that is what mothers are suppose to think. Gracie is actually quite dainty She has been getting on a little bit better schedule at night. We go to bed at 12:30 and have another feeding at 3:30 and then wake up around 6:30. It has been heaven lately! I can't stop staring at her in amazement. She sleeps alot so when she has her awake times where she just stares at me I treasure them. I have already forgotten about the pain of a c-section and would do this again in a heartbeat! She really has a great temperment and cries when she is hungry or has made a mess in diaper. She has peed on my twice already. I thought only little boys did that, but Gracie has defied gravity. Last night I snapped some pictures of her feet and I was laughing so hard I htink I poppes a stitch. It was totall worth it. She defientely has her father feet. Thank you all for checking in on us I will try to stay on top of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment